Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween...

Happy Halloween... good thing about being in Australia, we don't really celebrate Halloween... we don't dress up, we don't decorate our homes with scary stuff and most of all no candies!!!!!! no sweets... =) hihi but this house is full of those...

I've been thinking of this blog this morning as a good friend (no names hihi) suggested that I should talk about only 1 thing... 1 thing? but its my life.. 1 thing? I aint restricted in doing just 1 thing... so I'm thinking (yes, I think a lot too hihi) how can I make my blog seem shorter? well I guess just dont talk about everything that happens and just highlight the good and bad bits? but for me to do that I will have to explain the situation for you to understand... mmmmz well this is just a try out so we'll see.. still early days.. gotta find other blogs to see how it goes.. =))

So my day... didn't leave the house till after midday... went to DFO (outlets) to treat my dad... bought him shirts, jeans, shoes - he so well deserve it and getting ready for his long trip to Philippines so might as well go shopping.. so we did.. treated myself too - cookie sheet pan, cupcake papers, cupcake stand, BIG cupcake tin & tea towels... check out my pic.. lovin' it.. simple pleasures of my life to see my parents happy and my little kitchen gadgets.. =))


Been a little naughty ate angus burger, chips & sprite @ Hungrys then when I got home prepared my "veggie soup", made buko fruit salad (ala filipino style - fruit cocktail in the can, with cream, young coconut in sugar, nata de coco & palm seed)... as lunch was rather late, didn't have dinner till 8pm.  Dinner was longganisa, salted duck egg with tomatoes, vinegar with chilli and some roast pork from lastnight... change of menu from lastnight that's for sure.. hihi

then after dinner, I received a call, an overseas call I was so surprised thought something bad happened... well wasn't bad bad but it was bad enough... you see my bff (P) well he's inlove with a certain someone who he cannot have (M)... "P" has been hurt by "M" and so P's friend they've been conscious ever since.  I have spoken to my bff lastnight but I guess I only know his side, so the call was from "MM" and now understands their point of view... I love both, and as I have not yet hanged with "M" then I don't know how to judge him... but from what I hear I am not liking any bit.. If only I can fly to see for my own eyes and stomp my foot down and resolve this, I can't... I hate to see where this will lead too...

Noone is to blame but of course "P" has to choose - happiness or friendship as it's clashing... I'd hate to be in his shoes but I know from experience that if its the heart that you are going to challenge, friendship surely looses, no matter what... I will be praying that this does not happen.. *cries*

But in a brighter note, my phone bill will surely be high (sister going to kill me) but it's worth every penny as I just want my friends to be happy...
that's all that I request... happiness..
another brighter note mmmm, I'm happy with my purchases and and and I'm excited about my diet tomorrow...

I guess that's all from me... I will pray tonight for my friends back in Phils that all works out... I will surely send an email to both.. it hurts in my heart that this is happening..

Morale of today: think before u jump... when you're in love all things around you is nothing as you are happy but lessons will be learnt when its too late... no matter how much our friendship means to us and we even swear that nothing will come about it, there will always be - LOVE... Love is a good feeling to have but once trust has been broken with others around you well... yes...

Good Luck to me and Good Luck to all...

till next time... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment