Saturday, October 30, 2010

Blog addik

OMG, I can't wait till Monday... I've been thinking of all this plans in my head of what to write on Monday.. I've also been prepping for my big day - my diet ~ to a healthier me... but I can't wait!! hihi
So I guess my starting date was yesterday, but my diet remains to be Monday 1st of November.. hihi i'm prepping... =P

OK.. so where was I... after work mmmm had plans... firstly I was going to a Salsa Halloween but I opted to go to a good friends place instead new house... beautiful with views and all... and most of all its close to one of my fav shops, IKEA where my problems tend to go away and be somewhere else - carefree, problem free...
Her place was beautiful, no furniture yet as her moving date was yesterday (Saturday).. had plenty of food, even though there's just a handful of us there, there were tonnes of food... I had to make a detour and buy some Granville Chicken... worth it 'coz I love their garlic sauce, I can live with that and leb bread.. yummmyyyy... hihi it was technically my last supper for awhile that is.. =)

From the stress I've had in the last few weeks (family) I wanted to go lastnight because I need to unwind and I have not seen my friends for awhile - not complete but it will do, sure we chat all the time.. via email chats during work.. I don't care I need to de-stress.. hehe but we don't see each other too often now because they are either married or with a kid.. only a handful are still single..another blog abt my friends - no names of course..  anyways, so went over to catch up as the new home owners just came from Hawaii too... I wanted my "pasalubong" (gift) keyring and shot glass and updates of how nice it is at Hawaii and when will we all go... Oh not forgetting the kids also... loving E and M.. so cute... both just over 1year old and destinied to be together ;) hehe and M's walking debut... too cute I love kids wonder when mine will pop... haha..

SO that was my night... great laughs, great entertainment from the kids, lots of food, beautiful apartment... nice and cool night...

So Saturday, got woken up early by my mom screaming as she accidentally let go of "duke" my doggie's leash or the leash broke or whatever, woke up ready to run after my dog, thanks to my neighbours quick thinking and able to stop duke from running away... went back to bed, fell asleep woke up a few times, turned on the tv and slept till 12.30. If my parents didn't come home and asked me if I was going to woop woop (far west) then I wouldn't wake up at all until I'm ready...

so there... went to the west - mom going crazy about the filipino groceries we bought, tasted some dishes YUKS.. turned off with the palabok the instant is much better, turon was chewy, tapioca balls were err ok.. had a fun time though buying lots of fruits and veggies prepping for my detox on Monday.. I'll be making the soup (my version) and have that through out the day of Monday... I just hope I last...

Got home with all the groceries, had breaky/lunch/mirienda (afternoon tea) just after 4pm... had previously bought lechon kawali (tasty but no salt), pancit bihon ehh it's okay but really? needs patis (fish sauce) & calamansi (cumquat) or lemon... and for dinner thinking of roast pork belly with side dishes - either bokchoi with sauce or baked mushrooms & asparagus with a little butter.. still thinking...

had late dinner... had the roast, but mainly munchin on asparagus and mushrooms.. no rice OMG serious, not a grain.. before that I have been munchin on watermelon... I was reading this article yesterday (I'll post on Monday) and to come to think of it, it is so true.. when you read it, u will know what I mean... so I guess I'm easing myself to my diet on Monday...yAhooo

tomorrow though my dad said he will make "munggo" (mung beans dish with meat) with the left over pork roast.. wahhh not fair, hopefully I am able to eat without too much rice...I guess we shall see tomorrow...

then had a chat with my bff... so cute but not so happy.. dont like how he's torn apart.. all I can really do at this time is to be by his side and to show him both sides of the story and clarify... ooh big words hehe
i will pray hard that all will be okay... time will tell...

mmm what else, I think that's it from me... today was all about food and prepping and I chat too much... I think I might blog 2x a day now.. so I don't forget.. hahaha we'll see =) hehe

morale of this blog ~ honestly life is a blessing... life is good..LG hehe but seriously...I am happy... I have problems who doesn't *shrugs*.. if only you know but I know I will get through it.. with ur family and friends to keep u sane then life is a bliss, for me today was a bliss... =) as I say to others.. tackle it bit by bit.. baby steps.. there is always a light at the end of a dark tunnel.. u will get thru it... coz I have and surely others have too...

till next time... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment